Thursday, April 30, 2009

10 days and counting

So this week I have increased my training and have been pushing myself to my limits and boy can I feel it. It has been hard to keep on track especially in the morning when all I want to do is stay in bed. However, it helps that I have been getting encouraging messages from friends and family. I was very excited to receive a special email yesterday. My cousin Chris sent me a Good Luck email from Iraq. Man, now I have to do well, he said he was going to follow this blog when he can. I am also lucky to have a great friend here at ASU who keeps me motivated and joins me in the pool on occasion. Thank you, Katherine for the all your support. Katherine will also be my contact person at the race. She will have my cell phone so go ahead and give her a call if you want live updates on race day. Remember AZ is 3 hours behind Ohio and Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment